Monday, February 28, 2011

Frugal Shopping Trip

As I promised, here's a look at my shopping for this week.  This picture is items from Rite Aid.  The retail cost is $64.92, I paid out of pocket $1.64 for a savings of $63.28!!!  I got back $14 in +up rewards.


Next up, Walgreens!  Retail is $35.30, I paid out of pocket $16.54 and Got Back $12 in RR. So Final cost would be 4.54!!


Do you have any Nexus Coupons?  As you may know, Nexus products are quite pricey, but we received some coupons with samples from a while back.  I was able to get a good deal on the couple of items pictured from Rite Aid.

Purchase $20 worth of Nexus Products and get a $10 +up Reward
I used (2) $3/1 from samples and ended up with $20 worth of product for only $4.  Not too bad :)

What did you get this week, leave a comment with your shops!  Oh and don't forget to get in on the Menu Monday contest.  You can read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment