Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just had to Share...



I just got an email from a reader and Frugal Friend Class attendee and wanted to share with you what she was able to do today:

Today on my shopping trip, I went to RiteAid and was able to buy the following:
Pringles  2/$3 (I got 4 total) Chex Mix  2/$3, Edy's Ice Cream $2.99 each  (I got 3 total) Jif Peanut Butter $1.99 each  (I got 2) Axe Deodorant and/or Body Spray  2/$9  and a Suave Deodorant  2pk/$1.99.  The Cost of these items was $32.94, after Coupons and Rewards I paid $5.10!!!
THANKS TO MY FRUGAL FRIENDS!  IT'S STARTING TO CLICK!

I'm always so happy when someone tells me that they have been able to put into action some of the tips from The Frugal Friends!  I wanted all the readers to see that I'm not the only one who is able to get these deals...YOU can do this too!!  If you found a great deal this week, leave a comment with your successful shopping trip.  I would LOVE to hear them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment