Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let's go Krogering!!

Sorry for the lack of posting today, but between being at the Doctor's office half the day and the other half on the couch, I have not been very productive.  I did want to quickly post my Kroger shopping and deals in case you might be headed out for some shopping before the weekend.

Here's my Kroger shopping trip and a few deals on some items you may want to pick up this week.  As I posted in my previous Kroger post, a new Mega Event is going on this week.  Purchase 10 participating items and get $3 off instantly at check out AND get a $3 coupon to use next time.  So in total $6 of savings  by taking advantage of this Mega Sale.  Below is a picture of my items (minus a pack of 4 steaks and baked potatoes which my husband cooked for dinner:)

 I paid a total out of pocket of $57.81 for everything above + the couple of items left out.  There is a total of 56 items which makes each around $1 each!!  That includes the pack of steaks I bought too:) AND I still have (2) $3 off coupons for my next purchase!!

Here's a couple of items that you may want to check out:
(prices reflect the mega sale discount)

Diet Dr. Pepper 2 ltr - .99
Look for .55/1 peelie coupons on the bottles
Final Cost:  .45!!!! - This makes me so happy!

Ragu Spaghetti Sauce - $1.44
Use: $.60/2 from 1/30 RP AND
$1/2 Kroger ecoupon
Final Cost:  .64 each!

Grands Biscuits - .99
Use: .40/3 from 2/13
AND .30/2 Kroger ecoupon
Final Cost:  .63 each

See any other Kroger deals?  Leave a comment and I'll post it to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment