Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update for Rite Aid Shopping!


So I just returned from a GREAT trip to Rite Aid and I'll be sure and post all of my totals and pic tomorrow, BUT I wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of different things.  First of all, after you check out and get your receipt, take a look below your total and see the offer for a $3/$15 purchase for doing a survey!!! Make sure you go online, put in your code and fill out the few questions on the survey. Once you do that, you can print your coupon, did I mention it is for $3/$15...yeah I did!  If you've been to a class, then you know how much I LOVE these types of coupons and how valuable they can be when used in the right way:)

Second is that the Folgers Coffee, Lays Stax, TGI Fridays, and Combos Snacks ARE printing the $1 +up.  So here is a reminder how that deal will work out:

Folgers Coffee - $2.99
Use: $1.50/1 from printable posted earlier 
(I am having a hard time finding the $1.50/1 but still see the $2.50/2)
Pay:  $1.49
Get Back:  $1 +up
Final Cost:  .49


TGI Fridays, Combos, Lays Stax - $1.00
Get Back:  $1+up
Final Cost: FREE

According to a reader's post below the Body Heat Patches that are $1 this week are also producing a $1 +up so FREE!! Thanks for the tip:)

Anyone else hit Rite Aid up today?  If so, leave a comment with your finds :)

3 comments:

  1. Which one did you go to? The one in BG was totally out of all of the snack foods...Lays, Combos, etc... early in the day in spite of the Limit 2 per person. Got a raincheck though!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Glasgow. I did however get the last 3 bags of TGI Fridays Potato Skins! Hopefully they will stock back up. They were out of the Stax, too. Good for you on the Rain Check!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 3 combos, 1 stax, 1 folgers, 1 proglide, 1 tgifridays, 2 special k cereal bars bogo, 2 sambucol and the body heat that is on sales for $1 prints a $1 UR, so they are free too!

    ReplyDelete