Monday, March 21, 2011

Frugal Shopping Trip!

So here's a look at my shopping for the week.  I went yesterday to Walgreens and Rite Aid, and was able to get pretty much all I went for.  First up is Walgreens....


The retail cost of this trip is: $17.38, I paid $2.02 (over half of that is tax!) and got back $12 in RR!

Now on to Rite Aid...I didn't have very many +up rewards to use this week (only $1.88) and I forgot to bring my $3/15 coupon so my out of pocket was a little more than what I would have liked.  Retail Cost:  $35.48, I paid $17.45 and got back $13 in +up rewards.  So not too bad. Here's a look at what I got....

The Swiffers' were a pretty good deal when using the BOGO FREE coupon from the 2/27 P&G. I also used a $2/1 coupon that I got out of a box I previously purchased.

Swiffer Sweeper Cloths - $4.99
Use:  BOGO FREE from 2/27 P&G AND $2/1 from product
Final Cost:  $2.99 or $1.50 each!

What did you get this week? Leave a comment with your great deals :)


No comments:

Post a Comment