Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kroger Deals - 3/13 - 3/19


Kroger is at it again with a new Mega Sale!! Purchase 10 participating items and get $5.00 off instantly at check out.  You will for sure want to take a look at their sale paper as they have several items at some great prices this week.  Remember to check out Kroger's ecoupons too for additional savings. Here are a few items that you will find on sale this week. Price reflects Mega Sale Discount.

Coca-Cola 2 ltr - .89 ea

Red Gold Tomatoes - .49 ea

Powerade or Powerade Zero 32 oz - .50 ea

Capr Sun or Kool-Aid Jammers - $1.49

Smart Ones - $1.38

Oscar Mayer Wieners - $1.49

Creamette Pasta - .49 ea

Velvetta - $4.99
Use:  $1/1 printable I posted here (I'm having a hard time finding this one, hopefully you printed it already)
Final Cost:  $3.99

Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni - .79

Boneless skinless chicken breast - $1.99/lb

Black Seedless Grapes - $1.28/lb

Lays Potato Chips - $1.99
Use: .55/1 from 3/13 SS
Final Cost:  $1.44

I am sure after I go shopping I'll have more deals to share.  I'll post then with some more deals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment