Friday, March 4, 2011

Mail Call Friday!!

It was a great week for mailbox FREEBIES!!  This week I got a sample of Valspar paint, mini roller, mini tray, and $5 off a gallon of paint from Lowes, LED light, Roger's Coffee, Coupons for FREE Egg Beaters, FREE can of Chef Boyardee, 2 FREE Coffeemate Creamers, and an Organize in Style Coupon Book (click here for more details) a $12 Rebate from Swiffer (details here ) and a $2 Rebate from Hasbro Games. 

I also go these cute "Sneeze Catcher" Kits from Kleenex for the kiddos complete with $1/1 box of Kleneex which should make them FREE!

So, what did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. I received my Swiffer rebate, a Hasbro rebate (from December), 2 Coffeemate coupons, 2 Chef boyardee coupons (which I'm going to give to my friend April!) and the Organize in Style coupon book!

    ReplyDelete