Friday, March 18, 2011

Mail Call!!!

So, what did you get this week in your mailbox?  Lots of goodies I hope!  Here's a look at this week's freebies for me....

Sample of Downy, John Frieda Root Lifter, Full Size Secret Deodorant from a Freebie Friday on their Facebook page, Samples of FitMe Make-up, Coupon for FREE Travel Size Item at Bath and Body and Coupon for a FREE Philly Cooking Cream and $1.50/1 coupon from Kraft First Taste.  I also received a $3.50 Rebate Check from The Febreze Noticable Trade up offer.

Now, I'm not sure if you all remember me posting about the great offer that you can get by requesting a Gardens Alive Catalog.  Here was the deal, request the catalog and when you receive it by mail there is a $25 off your first order coupon attached to the front.  This can be used toward shipping as well.  Several weeks ago, I received part of my order....


Two Packs of Sweet Corn Seed.  Then today I received the remainder of my order.....


While this may not look like much to you, it is actually 25 Strawberry Plants!! I paid absolutely nothing for the corn or the strawberries.  Not even shipping!!!  Great deal and very legit :)  This awesome weather and these garden plants have me itching for warm gardening weather!!! Can't wait till I have tomatoes, corn and cucumbers coming out my ears!!!

How about you?  What goodies filled your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! And it reminds me of all the delicious strawberries you brought me last year to make freezer jam! Yum - almost time for that again!

    I'm staying for you class on Monday and looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for FREEZER JAM!!! My bunch has gobbled up my whole supply from last year! Ready for some fresh strawberries and some jam on warm buscuits, yummy :)
    Great, I'm glad you're staying! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. $10.00 off of $10.00 at JCPenney's!

    ReplyDelete