Friday, March 4, 2011

Mega Swag Bucks Friday!

Search & Win

Ok, so I have to admit that I am new to Swag Bucks.  I have read for months on different blogs about "Swag Codes", "Mega Swag Bucks Friday", so on and so forth :)  But the thing that continued to catch my eye was the fact that you could earn gift cards and prizes just by searching the Internet.  So I decided to give it a try and it is super easy and I can't wait to earn some gift cards and prizes! 

If you are not familiar with Swag Bucks, here's how it works.  Swag Bucks is a search engine that pays you with virtual currency called "Swag Bucks" for searching with their site.  The Swag Bucks are like points that you can apply toward gift cards and other prizes.  I have read on several other sites that they use Swag Bucks to purchase Amazon Gift Cards that they use to pay for Christmas!! How great would that be? 

For more info and to sign up head over to Swag Bucks and check it out today!  And since it  IS Friday, it's Mega Swag Bucks Friday!  This means that the value of searches are higher than that of normal days...so you could earn even more today!

Are you already using Swag Bucks?  Leave a comment with your experience and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment