Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Menu Monday...On Tuesday!!


Sorry I'm late with the Menu Monday post.  For those of you who don't know, my mom was injured in a head on collision last Wednesday and my priority is ALWAYS family.  So, I have been spending a lot of time with her and trying to help her out.  Thank you all for bearing with me and I hope to be back on track with posting this week. 

So with that in mind, my menu went right out the window Wednesday afternoon.  But as I've said before, if you have a meal planned and have the ingredients to prepare it and other circumstances arise (such as your husband takes you out or a friend cooks you dinner :) then you can just transfer that meal to the next week.  Which will cut down on your grocery bill for that week!  Here is my meal PLAN for this week:

Monday: Chili, Sandwiches (I've had this planned for 2 weeks and finally got it made!)
Tuesday - Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
Wednesday - Baked Spaghetti, Salad and Bread (another cary over meal)
Thursday - Leftovers or Sandwiches :)
Friday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Corn

If you would like to share your menu, tip or receipe, please leave a comment.  Thanks, Erica Simpson, for leaving a comment about your menu last week.  I will be sending you a mini take along coupon organizer for doing so! :)  Please send me a message to thefrugalfriends@yahoo.com with an address and I'll get it sent right to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment