Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updates for Walgreens and Rite Aid Shopping

Just wanted to quickly give you some updates on some deals I found today while shopping at Rite Aid and Walgreens.  I'll post pics and shopping totals tomorrow, but wanted to give you all a heads up if you are headed out shopping in the morning. 

At Walgreens, I was able to use my FREE Coffee Mate coupon (the one we got from Facebook several weeks ago) to score 2 FREE CoffeeMates with their BOGO sale!!

A few more deals to note at Rite Aid:

ThermaCare Heat Patch 1 count - $3.99
Use: $3.99/1 in ad coupon
Final Cost:  FREE

Dove Easter Candy - $2.99 get a $1 +up
Purchase 2 bags
Use: (2) $1/1 from 3/6 SS AND
$2/1 Video Value Coupon
Pay:  $2.98
Get Back:  $2 +up
Final Cost:  .98 for both Bags!!

Airwick Aerosol Spray - $1.69 BOGO FREE
Use:  BOGO FREE Coupon from 3/6 (value up to $1.39)
Final Cost:   .30 for both!

Hershey's King Size Candy $1.59 BOGO FREE
Use:  BOGO FREE Coupon from 1/30 SS (value up to $1.29)
Final Cost:  .30 for both!!

Reeses Eggs - .50 each
Use:  .50/2 Video Value
Final Cost:  .50 for 2!

I'll post the rest of my shopping trip on Monday!  If you see any other deals, please leave a comment and I'll post it to the list:)

No comments:

Post a Comment