Saturday, March 12, 2011

Walgreens Deals - 3/13 - 3/19

Walgreens
 
Here's a look at some Walgreens Deals for next week.  If you have a little one in diapers, you will want to check out the diaper deal.  Remember you may have to ask for the Infant Care Coupon book that Walgreens has.  I have not seen them sitting out on the counter, but have been told if you ask for them they will give you one. Let me know if you see any other deals by leaving a comment and I'll add it to the list.
 
Mars, Russell Stover or Nestle Easter Candy .9 - 1.2 oz - .29 each (great for Easter Baskets)
 
Dial NutraSkin Lotion - $4.99 get a $3 RR
Use:  $1/1 from 3/13 RP
Pay:  $3.99
Get Back:  $3 RR
Final Cost:  .99
 
Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodrant - BOGO FREE
Use: BOGO Free Right Guard from 3/13 RP
Final Cost:  Both Items FREE!!!! (love these bogo sales and coupons:)
 
Herbal Essence or Aussie Hair Care - $2.99 get a $1 RR
Use:  $1/1 from P&G Coupon Book
Pay:  $1.99
Get Back:  $1 RR
Final Cost:  .99
 
Walgreens Jumbo Pack Diapers or Training Pants - $8.99 BOGO FREE
Use:  $2/1 from Walgreens Infant Care Coupon Book (will deduct $4)
Final Cost:  $4.99 or $2.50 each!!!
 
ArthArrest 3 oz - $9.99 Mail In Rebate - get $9.99 back
Final Cost:  FREE
 
Irish Spring Deodorant or Body Wash - 2/$6 get a $4 RR
Use:  (2) $1/1 from 3/13 SS
Pay:  $4
Get Back: $4 RR
Final Cost:  Both for FREE
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I went to walgreens sunday evening to get the bogo Right Guard. When I handed the cashier my coupon she asked another cashier "Are we still taking these coupons?" They discussed a sign that had been posted in the "back" about the sale. Finally they concluded since I was taking the last two that they would "allow me to get the offer this time." So how does that work? If the store is running low then they can decide whether to honor a coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vetria! That should not matter at all. I went in there yesterday and they had several left and I had 2 coupons so I got 4 for FREE. I would take the Walgreens Coupon Policy with me next time and if the question should arise, show them that their policy says they do take a BOGO coupon combined with a BOGO sale to get 2 items for FREE. You can link to the policy under the "Store Guide" tab at the top of the page. Hope this helps you out :)

    ReplyDelete