Thursday, April 28, 2011

FREEBIES at Kroger!!

Take a look at some FREE items I picked up today at Kroger!!  It's a great time to take advantage of the 10/$10 sale and use some coupons to score some FREE Items!!  Here's How:

Safeguard Soap - $1
Use: $1/1 from PG Coupon Book
Final Cost:  FREE!!

Crest Toothpaste - $1
Use: $1/1 from PG Coupon Book or from 4/3 PG

Reach Toothbrush or Floss - $1 each
Use: $1/1 printable coupons (posted a week or so ago)
Final Cost:  FREE

Pedigree Dog Food - $3.99
I received a $5/1 bag (4.4lb or larger) in the mail this week
Final Cost:  FREE + Overage

If anyone can please tell me how I got the eggs for FREE, I would really appreciate it :)  I had an ecoupon scan for $1.50 and the description was eggs!!  I've looked back through the ecoupons and can't see what it was for or if I had to purchase something in order to get this!  I'm totally not complaining...but really don't know how I managed that one!!!

A couple more deals to be on the look for:

Pringles - $1 each
Use:  $1/2 from PG Coupon Book
Final Cost:  .50 each!

Goldfish crackers - $1 each

I had a great trip to Kroger today!  I purchased 65 items and paid about $56 for them, so less than $1 each!  I was able to pick up the items you see above as well as milk, bread, hot dog buns, carrotts, nabisco snacks, Tombstone pizzas and several other items.  Great week to go Krogering :)

3 comments:

  1. Lol. The ecpn you are referring to was the buy 2 parkay or fleishman's and get 1.50 off on store brand eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much!!! I have wondered and wondered and for some reason there were no egg coupons showing up on my ecoupon list! I did buy 2 packs of parkay..now it makes sense!! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! We cpner's have to look out for each other! ;-)

    ReplyDelete