Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Frugal Shopping and Updates on Deals!

I only shopped at Rite Aid today because everything that I wanted at Walgreen's was already sold out :( But, I did get a great deal at Rite Aid so that made up for not getting anything at Walgreen's.  Here's a look at what I picked up today (minus 6 Snickers eggs..NO I didn't eat them all, I just forgot to put them in the picture :)


The Retail cost of these items are $68.89, I paid out of pocket $8.66 ($3.74 of that was tax) and I got back $15 in +up rewards!!!  What a DEAL!! Now for a few updates to help you out if you're planning on shopping this week.

Purchase $30 worth of select Household Items receive a $10 +up reward:
Deal Idea, Buy:
2 Windex - 2/$5
2 Ziploc Bags - 2/$5
2 Lysol Wipes - 2/$5
2 Finish Dishwasher tabs - $6.49 BOGO FREE
6 Dixie Plates - $3.99 BOGO FREE= Total $11.97
Total:  $33.46
Use: $2/10 Cleaning Zone Items for Rite Aid April Video Values
$1/2 Windex from 4/3 SS AND
(2) .50/1 Windex from April Video Values (note, there are 2 separate videos to watch to get 2 different .50/1 coupons)
$1/2 Ziploc Bags from 4/3 SS AND
$1/2 Ziploc Bags from April Video Values
(2) $1.50/1 Lysol Wipes from here AND
$1/1 Lysol Product April Video Values
(2) .75/1 Finish from 4/17 SS AND
$1/1 Finish Product from  March Video Values (would have needed to watch in March)
$5/3 Dixie Plates from March Video Values (would have needed to watch in March)
$2/2 Dixie Plates from April Video Values
Pay:  $13.96
Get Back:  $10 +up Reward
Final Cost:  $3.96 FOR EVERYTHING!!

Like I previously mentioned, my Walgreen's was out of everything I went to buy today.  But I did want to make note of this deal, since it is a GREAT one and you can get a Rain Check (like I did).

Airwick Freshmatic Compact - On Sale for 50% off at $3.99
Use:  $4/1 from 4/17 SS or 3/20 SS
Final Cost:  FREE

Also, I was able to save over $20 today at Walmart using coupons!!  If you were able to print the $2/1 Heinz Ketchup I posted about yesterday, that will allow you to get FREE Ketchup! Heinz Ketchup is priced at $1.78, so after the $2/1 coupon...FREE + a little overage!

What deals did you get this week?  Leave a comment with your great finds :)

4 comments: