Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kraft First Taste: FREE Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philly!


Here's another great offer from Kraft First Taste!  Head over and log into your  Kraft First Taste account and check your offers to see if you have a Coupon for a FREE Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philly (up to $3.89 value)!  This offer was available a week or so ago and it was gone before I could request mine, so I was super excited to see that it is back and I was able to request mine!! 

If you're not a member of  Kraft First Taste, it is a great site where you can get FREE coupons for lots of new Kraft products.  Just recently I have been able to try Jello Temptations and Philly Cooking Creme for FREE!  And might I say that they are both super yummy :)  So head over to  Kraft First Taste and check it out!

Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment