Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mail Call Friday!! On Saturday!

I got this post ready and thought I posted it yesterday, then I see it this morning still in my drafts! 

What did you get in your mailbox this week?  Isn't always good to get stuff other than bills?!?  Here's a look at my mail call for the week....


I was pleasantly surprised when I received the Facebook Freebie that I posted about a while back for a "sample" of Tide Stain Release. WOW!! A pack of 10 is what came in the mail with a coupon for $2 off and a sample of Tide Washing Detergent.  Just like Christmas morning at my house :) :)  Also, I got a sample of Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner, Reward Certificate of $2.00 from Hallmark, Free Sandwich at Zaxby's and a coupon for a FREE Glad Spring Collection Product.  Good week for mail!!  Leave a comment with what you received in the mail this week!

1 comment:

  1. I got a free Delight Creamer in the mail plus coupons! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete