Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shopping Updates for Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS!

Just wanted to give you a couple of updates in case you are headed out tonight or in the morning for some shopping.  I'll post my totals and pictures of my shopping trips tomorrow.  But for now, here are some additional deals you can find!

Rite Aid:
Use this $2.50/1 Tena Ultra Thins Printable Coupon to make a money maker out of the SCR
Tena Ultra Thins: $9.99 get a $9.99 Single Check Rebate
 $2.50/1 Tena Ultra Thins Printable Coupon
Final Cost:  FREE + $2.50!
Thanks Hip2Save for the link!

Also, see the great candy deal I posted about here! And see all the Rite Aid deals here

Walgreens:
Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste - $2.99 get a $2.99 RR
We actually got a .75/1 in the 4/3 SS today, I had listed a .35/1
Now Making the deal FREE + .75!

Crayola Color Wonder On The Go - $1.50
Use:  $1/1 from 4/3 SS
Final Cost:  .50!

See the rest of the Walgreens Deals here!

CVS:
Spend $30 in Select P&G Products, Get  a $10 ECB
Deal Idea:
Buy 2 Tide Washing Detergent - $10.99 Each
2 Charmin Toilet Paper - $5.49 Each
Total: $32.96
Use: (2) $1/1 Tide from PG Coupon Book
(2) $1/1 Charmin Toilet Paper from PG Coupon Book
Pay: 28.96
Get Back: $10 ECB
Final Cost:  $18.96 for all or $4.74 each!
*Remember to scan your card at the Red Coupon Machine.  You may have some extra ECB available. I had $1.50 that I was able to use and the $4/$20 that I received in an email, bringing the cost of these down even further!

For all the other CVS Deals head over here!

Did you get any deals or have any deal ideas?  If so, leave a comment and I'll add them to the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment