Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What Can YOU Get for $5??

It's time again for "What Can You Get For $5?"  Since Easter is right around the corner AND there are so many great Easter Candy and Basket fillers on sale this week, I thought I would show you how you can make a super Easter Basket with five bucks.  Keep in mind that we reuse Easter Baskets around my house.  My kiddos have used the same Pottery Barn Easter Basket from their first Easter until now, SO I did not count that in with the $5.00 total. 

But since we are talking about that, what a great way to save on money by using the same basket year after year!  I think I maybe gave $15 or so (including monogram) for these Bunny Baskets when the girls were babies.  They have been well worth their money over the past several years!  In fact, they are on sale now for $8.99 at Pottery Barn Kids.  Head over here to see all the details!  So here is a look at a what you can put in your kid's Easter Basket for five bucks!

For some great candy deals head over here.  Also, the activity and sticker books are on sale with an in ad coupon at Walgreens this week for 3/$1.  The colored pens are 4/$1 with in ad coupons.  What a great and budget friendly way to stuff an Easter Basket!

Now, if I can just save at least a few of the Reese's eggs until Easter!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment