Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Little Spring Cleaning at The Frugal Friends!


I have been doing a little organizing and cleaning out and have decided that I will no longer be offering The Frugal Friends Starter Kits.  Not because I don't think they are great items to have, because I do.  In fact they are exactly the items that I use myself.  But do to the fact that when I order the bags and purchase the items to go inside, I must purchase a fairly large amount to get pricing that I feel allows me to offer them to you at a reasonable price.  I simply do not have the room to store all of these bags and their contents.  So with that being said, I have about 5 more complete kits available that I am offering at the "Class Discount" of $12 each.  These are normally $15 each when not purchased through a class.  I also have about 10 of the Take Along Coupon Organizers that are discounted to $2 each (reg. $3). 

If you are local to the area, I will try my best to meet you and drop these off to you. If you would like them shipped, the cost of shipping will be added to the total price.  Once these last few are sold, I will not carry these items.  So, if you are interested, this would be the time to get yours!!  If you have any questions about the contents or how to use the Start Kit, Please see my post here.

If you are interested, please email me at thefrugalfriends@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment