Friday, May 13, 2011

Mail Call Friday!!

Well, thank goodness Blogger is back up and going, even though all of my posts from yesterday are still gone!  Oh well, at least I'm back in busniess with new posts. Thanks for bearing with me and all the issues with blogger.

Here's a look at my mailbox goodies for the week.  Boy Oh Boy has it been a great week for freebies:

I received coupons for FREE Suave Professionals' Product, John Frieda Hair Color, Uncle Ben's Rice and Kraft Shredded Cheese, Samples of Purex, Prilosec, Always, Head and Shoulders, Men's Dove Deodorant, and Sweetner and a Go Red Pen from the American Heart Association.  Best part of the week though, was the box the mail man brought me today.  It contained all the FULL SIZE Glade products that are pictured (3 Room Sprays, 1 Sense and Spray and 1 Refill).  This was a giveaway I won through http://www.rightathome.com/.  I have entered these many times, but this was the first one I have ever won!! YIPEE!!

What did you get this week?  Leave a message with your FREEBIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment