Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Can You Get for $5?

So here's a look at what I picked up for $5 this week...

I picked these items up at Rite Aid in my first Transaction.  Then I used the rewards from this transactions toward five 12 packs of Mountain Dew (not pictured).  The total cost of the above and the 5 packs of soft drinks (after the $4.99 rebate on the hair spray) was just $5.56!  I know, I went over .56 cents this week, but hey we can all have an off week, right? 
One thing to look for this week is on the cookies pictured ($1 each), look for .50 off peelie coupons.  These are Rite Aid Store coupons and can be combined with Manufacturers Coupons.  I had a $1/2 MQ, plus the .50 peelies on each of them making all 4 boxes only $1.00!

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment