Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Upcoming FREEBIE offers to Watch For

Just wanted to give you a heads up of some FREEBIES coming in the next few hours/days.  I'll post reminders as they get closer.





February 4 is Free Flavor Friday at Coffee Mate's Facebook Page.  Become a fan and head over there beginning Friday at 11:00 AM CST they will be giving away 100,000 coupons for a FREE bottle of Coffee-Mate Creamer! EXPIRED!!


Become a fan of Mr. Peanut's Facebook Page and head over there on Sunday, Feb 6 at 5:00 PM CST for your chance at scoring a coupon for a FREE package of Planters Flavor Grove Almonds.  25,000 will be given away.



Yesterday and Today, Kroger has been putting up new e-coupons for some awesome FREEBIES!  Yesterday it was for FREE Kroger Deli Chicken Wings and today for a FREE Deli Tray!  I have yet to score one, but I'm hopeful for another day :)  They have not said they are giving away any other items, but keep a look out on your Kroger Acct., where you sign in to load your e-coupons, for more offers to come.  I will post them here if I see them quick enough.

I Love Pocketbac™ Bundle - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
And Don' Forget that Tomorrow is the 1st Thursday of February!! This means it's time for a new offer from Bath And Body Works.  Take your LUVBBW card into your local store tomorrow or any Thursday this month to claim your FREE gift.  I'm not sure what this month's is, but last month it was a full size soap, pocket bac and holder!  I'm planning on going tomorrow and I'll let you know what great FREEBIE we can score for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment