Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What Can YOU Get for $5???

This week's "What Can You Get for $5?" is all about baby!  Lots of times I see great deals on items that I don't necessarily need or use, but I go ahead and get them anyway.  I will either give them to my family or friends if they use it or save it back for gift giving or donating. 

Seems like there are great deals and coupons out there all the time for baby items.  Mine are not babies anymore, but on occasion I'll pick up a few really great deals and stash them back for baby shower gifts or hospital gifts.  Here's a look at what you could take to a new Mom at the hospital and spend $5...


When I take a gift to the hospital, I like to take a little something for Baby, Mom, and can't leave out Dad! (the Excedrin and candy are for him :)  How great do you think a new set of parents would feel to get an awesome basket filled with these items to use at the hospital and then take home with them?  And how great would you feel to take it to them?  That's why I love bargain/frugal shopping, it allows me to give more to my family and friends and still stay within my budget!  It's a win-win for everyone!

What did you get for five bucks this week?  Let me know, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment